Foreplay is Must Be Necessary
Foreplay is largely referred to as a range of erotic physical stimulation that takes place prior to “real” sex or sexual intercourse that in men stimulate erection and in women lubrication. It involves behaviours that are sexually pleasurable and often involves the use of the tongue, fingers, hair, breast or a sex toy to give and receive an all-over body sensory experience through scrumptious kissing, fondling, and licking, nibbling, and sucking.
Why the foreplay is important, NOT optional?
Did you know that most women can orgasm when they take a solo trip down south? However, only a dismal 30% can say that they have had the same rate of success with a man. So, what is the secret here?
When a woman masturbates, she is reliving her favorite sexual fantasy; it’s so much more than just about fingering herself or even using a toy. She is actually having sex in her head as she stimulates her clit and imagines a man doing what the vibe or the dildo accomplishes so seamlessly.
A woman’s most active sex organ is not between her legs but the one between her ears and this is where foreplay comes into the picture. With it, you excite her body as well as her mind.
How to do the foreplay
1. Find out the reasons. Have a heart-to-heart talk with her and find out the reasons behind her not wanting to have foreplay. Once you have known the reasons, you will be able to solve the problem.
2. Emphasize how important foreplay is. Emphasize all the benefits that foreplay can contribute to the sex life for both of you. With good foreplay, she will be able to achieve better orgasms. You can also prolong the whole sexual session with her and help her to achieve as many orgasms as she can.
3. Get her to give it a try. There is no harm trying foreplay, it can only brings benefits. Persuade her to give it a try, before she decides on anything. Make sure that you are prepared to execute a good foreplay to please her.
4.0 Experiment with Varied Touch
Touch is a key element of foreplay because the surface of the body is covered with many nerve endings that transmit pleasurable sensations to the brain. The skin is also the largest sex organ because all forms of pleasure during foreplay are transmitted through the skin. However, some parts of the body, particularly the clitoris, penis, nipples, fingertips, palms, lips, tongues, and soles of the feet have more densely packed nerve endings. These sites are sometimes called the erogenous zones – the most sensitive parts of both males and females bodies, and are important areas of exploration during foreplay.
5.0 Go Slowly and Easy
The essence of foreplay is slowness. Anticipation and growing intensity are important in bringing a woman’s desire to the peak of her arousal, passionate kissing can be a good starting point. Begin by kissing and caressing each other’s bodies, but not the genitals. Massage, caress, and kiss her hands, wrists and toes moving gradually towards to her thigh, abdomen and then the outer breast before reaching for the nipples.
6. Do some expedition
Women too often go straight for the penis and a lot of men are oft to complain that women don’t grab the penis firmly enough treating it gingerly. However if he cannot tolerate too much stimulation of his penis, just like women, many men have sensitive nipples, scrotums, and perineum which women can instead spend more time on.
Foreplay skills you should know:
- Softly round her nipples with the tip of your articulation
- smoothly kneading
- Gentle biting and sucking with your teeth
- Experiment with the use of feathers
- Glide over her nipples with a feather.
- Use some sex toys
- Watch some porn